Friday 21 June 2013

Wireless Card Broke

Wireless card broke!



Okay, so first of all, apologies to everyone, this post was supposed to go up last Wednesday, but a very close friend of mine was involved in a very serious traffic collision on his way home from my house. As a result, I've been preoccupied
I was going to do a post on using aircrack-ng to break into a home made wireless WPA network, but my card appears to have died (it belongs in the bottom of my laptop rucksack and as a result endures alot of punishment. As a result, i will be taking some time away and will post again once my new card comes through the post (approx. 1week3days.)
Again, apologies all, this weeks feels like i have let you down alot, but do not despair, the next post will include the capture files i use so you can follow along aswell :).
-Spectr3

No comments:

Post a Comment